SUCCESS! Since 2009, each year the BioRN Annual Conference has been a valuable source of top information, lively discussions and networking opportunities with international experts from different fields of the life sciences.
The joint BioRN & Ci3 Annual Conference 2018, October 25
The two leading-edge life science clusters BioRN and Ci3 are joining forces to foster knowledge exchange in cancer immunotherapy. Experts in the fields of therapeutic vaccination, cellular and combination therapy, immunomodulation etc. will present their latest findings and new concepts for cancer treatment.
Beneath keynotes and talks of experts from both clusters, the program will be complemented by a poster exhibit. There will be also numerous opportunities to network and initiate joint projects.
Thus, the Joint BioRN & Ci3 Annual Conference 2018 is the perfect opportunity to learn more about the activities of both clusters and their members coming from academia as well as the biotech and pharma industry.
On the occasion of its 350th anniversary, Merck is hosting the conference.
Already confirmed speakers:
- Christian Buchholz, Paul-Ehrlich-Institut
- Neil Gallagher, AbbVie
- Jörn-Peter Halle, Merck
- Dirk Jäger, National Center for Tumor Diseases
- Rienk Offringa, German Cancer Research Center
- Ugur Sahin, BioNTech
- Julia Schaft, BioRN
- Martin Treder, Affimed
Call for Posters:
In addition to presentations in line with the conference topic, there will be a poster exhibit, in which you can present your company or your project. Please let us know, if you are interested in presenting a poster. The deadline for sending abstracts is the 15th August 2018. Space for posters will be for A0 (portrait)
How to get there:
By Train: The campus of Merck can be easily reached by train (Darmstadt North station). Please find the description here.
By Car: Please follow the Merck signs after leaving the Autobahn. You will find signs for visitor parking (Besucherparkplatz). The detailed description can be find here.
The conference language is English.
Past BioRN Annual Conferences
–BioRN Annual Conference 2017–
“Revolution through Convolution – combining medtech, biotech and digital health to promote health science in our region”
Host: Aula (Auditorium), Hochschule Mannheim, University of Applied Sciences; Paul-Wittsack-Straße 10
We want to thank the Hochschule Mannheim for the nice venue of this year’s event!
We would like to thank all the participating speakers e.g.
- Dr. Clemens Suter-Crazzolara (SAP)
- Matthias Graf von Kielmansegg (BMBF)
- Dr. Ruth Herzog (Technology Transfer DKFZ)
- Dr. Elmar Bourdon (Medtech Cluster Mannheim)
- Dr. Lluis Quintana, PhD (Viscofan Bioengineering)
- Nico Stam (Health Axis Europe Partner, Brightlands Maastricht Health Campus)
- Michael De Blauwe (KU Leuven)
- Dr. Gitte Neubauer (Cellzome, a GSK company)
- Dr. André Rothermel: Ci3 Cluster (Cluster for Individualized Immune Intervention)
- Dr. Wulf Fischer-Knuppertz (BIOCRATES Life Sciences AG)
- Prof. Carsten Hopf (Hochschule Mannheim)
- Prof. Rüdiger Rudolf (Hochschule Mannheim)
Agenda and Abstract book
–BioRN Annual Conference 2016–
“Entering the Age of Molecular Information”