BioRN Annual Conference 2017, October 24
„Revolution through Convolution – combining medtech, biotech and digital health to promote health science in our region“
Impressions of the BioRN Annual Conference 2017
Where: Aula (Auditorium), Hochschule Mannheim, University of Applied Sciences; Paul-Wittsack-Straße 10
We want to thank the Hochschule Mannheim for the nice venue of this year’s event!
Please check the agenda here
You find an abstract book with the descriptions of all presentations here
We would like to thank all the participating speakers e.g.
- Dr. Clemens Suter-Crazzolara (SAP)
- Matthias Graf von Kielmansegg (BMBF)
- Dr. Ruth Herzog (Technology Transfer DKFZ)
- Dr. Elmar Bourdon (Medtech Cluster Mannheim)
- Dr. Lluis Quintana, PhD (Viscofan Bioengineering)
- Nico Stam (Health Axis Europe Partner, Brightlands Maastricht Health Campus)
- Michael De Blauwe (KU Leuven)
- Dr. Gitte Neubauer (Cellzome, a GSK company)
- Dr. André Rothermel: Ci3 Cluster (Cluster for Individualized Immune Intervention)
- Dr. Wulf Fischer-Knuppertz (BIOCRATES Life Sciences AG)
- Prof. Carsten Hopf (Hochschule Mannheim)
- Prof. Rüdiger Rudolf (Hochschule Mannheim)
Please contact Dr. Birgit Rogell (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +49 6221 4305 113) if you would like to know more about the BioRN Annual Conferences and would like to receive information about next years event.
Previous BioRN Annual Conference 2016
„Entering the Age of Molecular Information“
Since 2009, each year the BioRN Annual Conference has been a valuable source of top information, lively discussions and networking opportunities with international experts from different fields of the life sciences.