BioRN Annual Conference 2017
„Revolution through Convolution – combining medtech, biotech and digital health to promote health science in our region“
October 24th 2017, from 9.00 am CET on.
Where: Aula (Auditorium), Hochschule Mannheim, University of Applied Sciences; Paul-Wittsack-Straße 10
We want to thank the Hochschule Mannheim for the nice venue of this year’s event!
The participation is for free and for BioRN members, Health Axis Europe members, sponsors and invited guests.
We invite our members to the next BioRN Annual Conference. Besides conference talks on the conference topic we are also planning introductory short talks of motivated participating members to embrace our technological diversity and collaboration potential. The conference is the perfect event to know more about the activities of our network of SMEs, big Pharma and Research Institutes. You can have lively discussions and many networking opportunities during the event.
We are already looking forward to the talks delivered by e.g.
- Clemens Suter-Crazzolara (SAP:„Improving Patient Outcomes Through Actionable Data Insights“)
- Matthias Graf von Kielmansegg (BMBF)
- Ruth Herzog (Technology Transfer DKFZ)
- Elmar Bourdon (Medtech Cluster Mannheim)
- Nico Stam (Health Axis Europe Partner, Brightlands Maastricht Health Campus)
- Gitte Neubauer (Cellzome, a GSK company)
- Ci3 Cluster (Cluster for Individualized Immune Intervention: presentation about Ci3 and the project PERMIDES)
- Wulf Fischer-Knuppertz (BIOCRATES Life Sciences AG „Can Metabolomics be NextGen IVD“)
- Prof. Carsten Hopf (Hochschule Mannheim: „Introduction of the M2Aind Partnership for Innovation in Health Industry – Multimodal Analytics and Intelligent Sensorics”)
- Prof. Rüdiger Rudolf (Hochschule Mannheim; „Project M²OGA – Solutions and digitalization in human organoid technology and tissue analytics“)
We also invite startups of the European Health Catapult from the region to pitch about their innovation in Medtech, Biotech and Digital Health.
Please check the preliminary agenda here
Please contact Dr. Birgit Rogell (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +49 6221 4305 113) if you are interested to present your company or project in 3 minutes short talk or during the poster sessions.
Previous BioRN Annual Conference 2016
„Entering the Age of Molecular Information“
Since 2009, each year the BioRN Annual Conference has been a valuable source of top information, lively discussions and networking opportunities with international experts from different fields of the life sciences.