- This event has passed.
22. May 2017 - 23. May 2017
BioVaria brings together European research institutions across national borders in order to improve the transfer of their research results into application. Europe’s most established technology transfer organizations join to present their most promising projects from academia to decision makers from international industry. BioVaria is a pan-European showcasing event, that
- gathers Europe’s top scientists, technology transfer professionals, investors and industry representatives
- features an unprecedented density of commercially attractive, licensable life-sciences projects emanating from publicly-funded research across Europe
- covers potential diagnostics and therapeutics for major human diseases as well as platform technologies
- presents selected start-ups in an interactive panel format
- combines 10-min pitches with poster exhibitions
- provides ample opportunity to network face-to-face with conference attendees to share and discuss inventions
- is jointly organized by a broad range of technology transfer organizations.
BioVaria is organized by technology transfer offices from various organizations and attracts
- Scouts and business developers from the international biopharmaceutical and medtech industry looking for cutting-edge inventions to complement their companies’ R&D portfolios.
- Investors looking for attractive IP assets as investment opportunities.
- Technology transfer professionals and associated scientists from public research institutions who have patent-protected technologies available for licensing or partnering.
- Spin-offs from European research institutes or universities who have attractive investment or partnering opportunities to offer.
Join the extended anniversary edition in 2017!
To mark its 10th anniversary, BioVaria 2017 will expand to include additional partners from the technology transfer sector and, for the first time, the event will cover two days.
Register to our news service to stay informed!