- This event has passed.
DKFZ Conference 2018: Preventive Oncology, Facing the Challenges of Cancer Prevention and early Detection
15. February 2018 - 16. February 2018
The registration is free of charge, but mandatory. Please register below.
For registration only please click here.
Deadline: 11 February 2018
For registration with poster abstract submission please click here.
Deadline: 24 November 2017
To receive program updates via e-mail, please send an informal request to: email@example.com
Primary Prevention: Risk factor research aiming for practical interventions
- Ernest Hawk, Texas, United States
- Jack Cuzick, London, United Kingdom
- Mahdi Fallah, Heidelberg, Germany
- Judy E. Garber, Boston, United States
- Karoline Kuchenbäcker, Cambridge, United Kingdom
- Augustin Scalbert, Lyon, France
- Marjanka Schmidt, Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Renée Turzanski-Fortner, Heidelberg, Germany
- Xifeng Wu, Texas, United States
Secondary Prevention: Pushing the limits by earlier detection
- Christina Curtis, Stanford, United States
- Guillermo Barreto, Bad Nauheim, Germany
- David Bonekamp, Heidelberg, Germany
- Stephan Chanock, Bethesda, United States
- Ajay Goel, Dallas, United States
- Michael Hoffmeister, Heidelberg, Germany
- Charles Swanton, London, United Kingdom
- Nicolas Wentzensen, Bethesda, United States
Tertiary Prevention: Improving life with cancer
- Jenny Chang-Claude, Heidelberg, Germany
- Hermann Brenner, Heidelberg, Germany
- Peter Boyle, Lyon, France