Health Axis Europe Visionary Seminar 2018 –
Tuesday September 25
The field of oncology is leading the precision medicine revolution. Heidelberg and Leuven, as two major players in the field world-wide, jointly organize the Health Axis Europe Visionary Seminar on the topic.
The event covers some of the most promising novel approaches in research from Flemish and German academia and industry. What are the most important breakthroughs we can expect?
Meanwhile, the advancement of precision medicine into routine clinical practice is hindered by the process in meeting requirements of the payer or reimbursement agency for health care.
Eminent speakers will discuss reimbursement challenges and policies and cost-based pricing versus value-based pricing from a pharma, payer and molecular diagnostics perspective.
The event is moderated by Gitte Neubauer, Chairman of the BioRN e.V. Executive Board and CEO of Cellzome
- Frank Ulrich Montgomery, President of the German Medical Association
- Andree Blaukat, Merck
- Michel Delforge, Leuven Cancer Institute
- Katelijne De Nys, Belgian Commission for the Reimbursement of Medicines
- Liesbet Lagae, Program Director Life Science Technologies at IMEC
- Diether Lambrechts, VIB-KU Leuven Center for Cancer Biology
- Michael Schlander, German Cancer Research Center
- Özlem Türeci, Ci3 e.V. and Ganymed
- Olaf Witt, Hopp Children’s Cancer Center at the NCT (KiTZ)
Here more information about the speakers.
Download the Agenda&Abstracts
Registration is open!
Early registration is strongly recommended to ensure your participation.
Auditorium – University Hospital Heidelberg – Center for Internal Medicine (Neue Krehl Klinik). Im Neuenheimer Feld 410, Heidelberg.
The Health Axis Europe Visionary Seminar is organised by the BioRN Cluster with SMART HUB Flemish Brabant